I’m not going to lie, this week has been quite difficult for me. I feel really stressed and tired as my baby cries whenever she’s put down, and is waking up a lot through the night – at least 3 times at the minute for a feed, and then crying when she gets put back in her cot. I can cope with most things, but i do struggle with being tired.
Anyway, these are the things that I am grateful for this week:
1. Halloween – it was Halloween yesterday. We did a Halloween tea party with our parents, my sisters and nana. Amelia was very excited and loved it – it was a really nice halloween tea party.
2. We’ve had some nice weather. Not sunny, but as long as it doesn’t rain and we can get out still I like it. I like to just get out at least once a day with the girls.
3. We are enjoying autumn. Amelia loves collecting acorns, cookers, leaves, twigs – anything she can find really. And we’ve had some nice conversations about autumn.
4. Rosie says the ‘B’ sound yesterday – I was saying, boo to her, and she said B back to me, like she was trying t say boo. She did it twice and once this morning. It’s really cute to hear.
5. I’ve enjoyed seeing the close relationship my girls have at the minute. Amelia will cuddle Rosie, and when Rosie cries, Amelia says in a really gentle way ‘it’s okay Rosie, I’m here Rosie, it’s okay’ and it’s really sweet to watch.
6. My family. That includes parents, in laws, sisters, nanas and us. I am always grateful that I have so much support.